WinTek USA’s EcoTek 3200 series Windows will give you everything you want and need for your home—a wide-open view of the outdoors, enhanced comfort and thermal efficiency, and many other benefits you probably never even considered!
EXtreme Efficiency and Extreme Elegance
Wintek USA’s Ecotek 3200 series windows allow you to enjoy large expanses of glass—yet remain comfortable and draft-free in your home. These windows are designed to be exceptionally thermally efficient and airtight—and these properties are enhanced even further when you select one of our numerous ENERGY STAR® qualified glass options. You’ll love the feel of your home—as well as the savings you’ll see on your energy costs! Protect your family—and your home Our intruder-resistant windows will help to ease your mind. Heavy-duty locks, super-strong frames and sashes, and many other innovative features make ET3200 series windows some of the safest, most secure products you can install in your home. Classic beauty and unwavering value Attractive and stylish color choices. A panoramic view of the outdoors. Easy-to-operate window styles. Long-lasting reliability. ET3200 series Windows from WinTek USA will give you all of these benefits and more. They’re a practical and economical choice that will add beauty and value to your home for years to come.
WinTek USA®’s manufacturing partner purchases the best available glass products from leaders in the industry that focus exclusively on glass fabrication. We offer an array of technologically advanced insulating glass systems that can be tailored to best perform in your climate region. This ensures that your new Ecotek’s 1200 series™ Windows will provide the best possible thermal performance for your home, which will save you money on energy costs. There are several examples of the performance ratings that WT1200 series Windows achieve—but the possibilities for various glass, spacer and Low-E combinations are practically endless. WinTek USA offers an array of options, including double- or triple-glass configurations, Intercept stainless steel spacer or the unique metal-free Super Spacer system, and several different Low-E coatings so that you can select the coating that works best for your climate region. Ask your WinTek USA representative about the best glass option for your home.
- Fusion-welded sashes and frames are built to be exceptionally strong and durable, which helps prevent air and water infiltration.
- Dual-fin, wool-pile weather stripping protects around the perimeter of all sashes to fight air infiltration.
- Certa-Force™ balance system provides smooth and easy operation of single hungs—and never requires lubrication or adjustment.
- Integral lift rail features a comfortable, ergonomic design and is significantly stronger and more durable than snap-in lift rails.
- Intercept® stainless steel spacer and sealant system is fully automated for condensation resistance and seal integrity. Optional metal-free Super Spacer® offers enhanced thermal efficiency and other unique benefits.
- Extruded metal screen frame features unobtrusive black fabric and matching black spline. * Optional Reinforcement in the meeting rail and bottom sash rail ensures maximum structural performance and enhances the security of the window.